Friday, May 29, 2009

Mailed Out



i mailed out these items this past week along with some heart inchies and my art banner. the birds are for a chunky bird swap. turns out i didn't resize my birds well and they came out about 1/2" short from top to bottom and side to side. jeebus. so mine will just have to be the runts in the flocks people receive. i forgot to scan them or photograph them before mailing. fortunately for me, roc, the hostess, scanned them. i love it when people help other people! i also worked on my monochromatic blue inchies last night. i'm a fan of my bunny. :) i think i might have also gotten the settings right on the scanner so it picks the colors up well and doesn't fade them.





tonight is critical mass! although, one of it's main ringleaders, travis, won't be there because his roller derby girlfriend went into labor today.

tomorrow is nick and i's one year anniversary. he's making plans for it. the only plans i've made is i need to pack up my house in preparation for the move to zachary. ugh. but softball on sunday, soccer on sunday, and kickball on sunday. work and then play.

1 comment:

  1. hope you had a happy anniversary! your art is wonderful. you know i'm a big fan of that bunny, too. i might have to manage to keep him for myself! love those ears!! your birds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete