Thursday, June 25, 2009

some stuff

i finally figured out what to do with my magician from an earlier post. i'll make him my letter G postcard!!! taahah!



also, this morning i worked on my green, black, and white inchies. naturally, my scanner has dulled them, but really they've got a lot of lime green going on because they were colored with a blue and yellow highlighter. i went in with a green crayon to shade and dull them a bit.

/>

i've always wanted a succulent garden or at least just a center piece. i'm thinking that saturday morning might be a good time to go to the nursery and pick up some plants. i'd also like to plant an herb garden, as well. one of the big "must haves" for me and a house is a place for me to garden. which if nick and i buy my aunt and uncle's house - that would be taken care of. she has a wonderful and perfect sized greenhouse. right now the only plant i have is the orchid that nick got me for our anniversary. it's doing well and i've managed to keep it alive for almost a month now! only there are no more buds and i don't think it's going to produce anymore. but there are five beautiful flowers on it now. i'd love a greenhouse full of them!

this is what i want:



is it too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment